As we head into 2014, a new opportunity to join the Panic team has arisen. Love Panic’s apps? Love problem solving? Love typing? And love making people feel good by helping?
We’ve been looking for you.
We are seeking front-line technical support agents to promptly answer emailed or tweeted inquiries about our entire product line.
Ideally, you’ve got:
- Excellent problem-solving, and ability to “read between the lines” of customer emails
- Substantial Mac OS X, iOS, and internet experience
- Familiarity with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and troubleshooting of computer networks
- A professional, courteous, and personable email disposition
- A pleasant personality, patience, and sense of humor
Bonus Points for:
- Engineering / computer science experience
- Familiarity with the Panic product line
- Ability to enter zen-like state of high-speed e-mail answering
You must live in Portland, Oregon or be willing to relocate to Portland. It’s honestly a very nice place.
In addition to base salary, Panic offers:
- Bi-annual profit-sharing bonuses
- Annual retirement plan contributions
- Full medical/vision/dental insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Reasonable, life-compatible hours
- A very nice work environment, we think
Sound good? E-mail your resume to us and if we’re interested, we will send you additional details and possibly schedule an interview. UPDATE 2/2014: This position has been filled. Thanks!
While we won’t be able to write back to everyone, we really thank you for your interest!